SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment Released: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Released the recruitment notification for Scientific Assistant IMD, all the aspirants who are interested can apply the online form till 18th October 2022. Before apply please read carefully all the eligibility criteria and documents required for this recruitment. Below you can get all the details of SSC Scientific Assistant IMD recruitment like eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Important Dates, Qualification, Vacancy Details, Online form fees, Age Limit, Selection procedure, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Pay-scale (Salary) &, etc. You can apply for this recruitment from all India if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) released the recruitment notification for the Scientific Assistant Post in the “India Meteorological Department” (IMD) 2022 on the official website. All interested & eligible candidates can apply online from 30th September to 18th October 2022. Read all the details regarding this vacancy below.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment Notification 2022
- Application Start date: 30 September 2022
- Last Date for Submission: 18 October 2022
- Online Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 20 October 2022
- Online Correction Date: 25/10/2022
- CBT Exam Date: December 2022
- Admit Card Available: 15-10 Days Before Exam (Tentative)
Application Fees Details:
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Application Fee Through UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit details as of 18/10/2022:
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Staff Selection Commission SSC India Meteorological Department Scientific Assistant Examination official notification Rules.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Total Vacancy in SSC Scientific Assistant IMD – 990 Post.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor of Science (Physics as one of the subjects) / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application. OR
- A diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is required.
- Note 1: The degree mentioned above or diploma must be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- Note 2: The above-mentioned degree or diploma must be completed within three (3) years of passing the (10+2) test.
- Note 3: Intermediate Examination 10+2 from a Science from a recognized board or equivalent, with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
To learn more about your eligibility, please read the official notification.
How to Fill SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) 2022 Recruitment Form
- Candidates may apply between September 19, 2022, and October 18, 2022.
- Carefully read the official notification before applying for the SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment Online Form 2022. See the below official notification link.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, certificates, address details, and basic information related to the recruitment.
- Please have ready scan documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, certificates, and so forth.
- Before submitting the application form, please carefully study the preview and all columns before final submission.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, they must submit their application. Your form is incomplete if you do not pay the required application fees.
- Finally, Take a print of the final submitted form for further use.
- Follows the below Important Official Links.
Important Official Links:
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
Syllabus Part I
- Reasoning- Alphanumeric Series, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Distance and Direction, Inequalities, Input-Output, Order and Ranking, Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude- Averages, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Discounts, MixturesPercentages, Number Series, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Profit and Loss, Quadratic Equations, Rate of Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Simplification, Time Work and Distance.
- English Language- Cloze Test, Completion of paragraphs, Detection of Errors, Fill in the blanks, Improving Sentences and paragraphs, Modes of narration, Para jumbling, Parts of speech, Prepositions, Reading Comprehension, Voice Change.
- General Awareness- Banking Awareness, Basic Mathematical Concepts, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Chemistry, Countries, Currencies and Capitals, Current Affairs and Static G.K, Government Policies, Headquarters, Important Dates and Events, Indian Climate, International and National Awareness, Physics, Prime Minister Schemes.
Syllabus Part II
- Physics- Atomic Structure, Electricity and Magnetism, Electronics, Mechanics, Optics, Thermal Physics.
- Computer Science & Information Technology- Computer, Fundamentals of Geographical Information Systems, Fundamentals of Programming, Internet Technology, Operating Systems.
- Electronics & Telecommunication- Characteristics of Resistors, Circuits, Combinational Logic Design, Conductors and semiconductors, Current Relationships, Digital Electronics, Insulators, Introduction to Network Theorems Concepts, Magnetic, Passive components, Transistors, Voltage
- Telecommunication- Basics and Principles, Directivity, Introduction to Digital Communication, Modulations, Multiplexing, Pattern, Propagation of Signals., Propagations